Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday Random Ten (27 May 2005)

As with most trends, I don't exactly ride the crest -- more like the wave after the wave. I'm kinda like the guy behind the guy behind the guy. I usually listen to entire albums, but I decided to break ranks, throw all my digital music into Winamp, hit random, and see what came out. It started out pop-punk, got kinda crunchy, turned a bit third-wave, and finished off with some Chrissie Hynde. I'm still not sure if this will be a regular feature.

1. Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
2. Less Than Jake - Portrait Of A Cigarette Smoker At 19
3. Coheed & Cambria - The Camper Velourium III: Al The Killer
4. Turbonegro - Get It On
5. Long Beach Dub Allstars - It Ain't Easy
6. Phish - Bouncing Around the Room
7. Mad Caddies - Big Brother
8. Lagwagon - Mama Said Knock You Out
9. Pietasters - Stone Feeling
10. Pretenders - Talk of the Town

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home