Saturday, November 12, 2005

Housekeeping

You want me update your site?

For those of you that visit this blog regularly, you'll notice some changes to the site. For those of you that read evolgen through an RSS feed, stop by and take a look. I've widened the area allocated for posts so that they aren't forced to fit into narrow text boxes. I also added some blogs to my blogroll (which was in dire need of updating), and deleted some blogs that I either don't read much or aren't very related to the material at my site.

This was just an excuse to post this image:

3 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

How do you go about widening the post area?

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger RPM said...

You need to change the width of the "content" and "main" sections in your blog Template. If you have any fancy edging (ie, rounded corners), you need to get rid of those as they are just JPGs and you can't change their size.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger afarensis, FCD said...

Whew! Glad I made the cut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home