Saturday, November 05, 2005

Nature Blogs

Check out the new Nature Genetics blog, Free Association. There aren't any posts there yet, but here's what they say is to come:
Welcome to Free Association, the Nature Genetics blog. Check here regularly for links and editorial comment on research and news in genetics, as well as reader feedback. To contact the editors directly with confidential questions or feedback, please e-mail freeassociation@natureny.com
I found the site through my StatCounter, as they link to my humble blog, along with Pharyngula, The Loom, The Intersection, and other solid science blogs. Does this mean I need to clean this place up and start putting it on my CV?

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Amit said...

Hmm you are already on NG's blog. Could this mean a Nature Genetics paper be far behind?

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Razib Khan said...

props.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home